12. Who knew I’d spend all this money to do what I’d been doing before I went to school to make my parents happy… Either way you look at it (and by that I mean me) the glass is always full.
13. It’s so rewarding that I know I’m doing exactly what I should be at exactly where I should be
14. You should try it sometime – it really is good for the soul. I can’t say that it’s always been this way, nor has it been this way for a long time – but in the past few years, I threw all caution to the wind – said “fuck it” stayed true to myself and I’ve never been happier – sure people don’t like me, but like my big brother always said ‘fuck em’ they’ll come around’
15. Hindsight is 20/20 – my parents aren’t bad people – they mean well.
16. duh, ‘ It may be rainin’, but there’s a rainbow above you ,You better let somebody love you, before it’s too late’
17. looking in the mirror truly taught a lot – and being brutally honest opened doors and healed wounds I didn’t even think possible – saved me a shit ton of money and couch time with a complete stranger. Free yourself – it’s worth it.